This year at Add+In Marketing in Ventura County, we have been fortunate to have expanded our reach to working with companies that have a unique mainstay locally and nationally within their respective fields.
Reflecting on the common thread that has made each company so successful is the ability to stay in front of their marketing needs. There are two main strategies to marketing, push marketing and pull marketing. As defined in Wikipedia:
• A push strategy within the advertising/marketing industry involves directing marketing efforts at resellers. The goal of a push strategy is to make the customer aware of the product/brand at the point of purchase.
• A pull strategy encourages the consumer to actively seek out your product/brand. The idea is to “get the consumer to come to you.”
Both strategies involve equipping your sales team, vendors and expanding communication channels and supporting current communication vehicles with updated information materials and advertising so that you stay relevant. Proper preparation and planning sets the stage for growth, then it is a matter of supporting and maintaining your brand.
What we have witnessed this year is contractors that serve on a regional level as the ‘go-to’ resource for well known television affiliates and hospitals, insurance companies that have the mainstay in their segment, technology companies that are gaining sales recognition with international brands through pr and advertising. All of these companies are growing because they have had marketing and public relations reputation management in place since their inception.
To maintain your place as the mainstay in your specialty and create a push-pull marketing environment:
• Constantly update your website
• Study what your competitors are doing
• Brand and re-brand with purpose
• Provide your sales team and vendors the materials they need
• Continually focus on retention AND new customer efforts
As 2014 opens its eyes to the new horizon of a growing Add+In Marketing, we are thankful for our customers. Our focus this year is to continue growth in the public relations and reputation management arena by working with top-notch pr firms. Add+In Marketing is proud to be recognized as a reliable Ventura County marketing resource.
Enlist the assistance of a marketing team that loves branding communications as much as you do, like Add+In Marketing in Ventura County. Add+In Marketing company provides complete cost-effective supplemental and outsourced marketing support.Add+In Marketing company services Los Angeles County and Ventura County, Agoura, Thousand Oaks, Westlake, Oxnard, Camarillo and Ventura. We are focused on you, and are there when you need us, implementing long-term sustainable plans or project based support for your internal marketing team!